Microbubbles represent advancement in skin cleaning capability. They take the concept of clean skin to a level that soaps and detergents cannot emulate. Microbubbles penetrate deep into pores and hair follicles, eliminating sebum, dirt and organic matter that conventional cleaning techniques simply cannot address.
Simply speaking, microbubbles are just very small bubbles. To qualify as “micro”, a bubble must, in fact, be less than a 1000 micrometers in size. However, to be effective for deep cleaning skin, the bubbles should be less than 25 micrometers in size and larger than 2. This allows them to penetrate hair follicles and skin pores while not passing through epidermis.
1. Micro-bubbles are small enough to get into the pores of the skin.
2. Micro-bubbles infiltrate the pores of the skin and removes the dirt,impurities and bacteria from the pores, cleansing the skin.
3. A micro-bubble bath keeps your skin smooth and clean.
4. Micro-bubbles, which have negative charges(-), bond with dirt and impurities inside the pores and on the skin which have Positive charges (+).
5. Dirt and impurities once bonded with the micro bubbles will rise slowly to the surface of the water.
6. One of the greatest health benefits about the micro-bubbles is it negative ions. Negative ions has an excellent warming and heating effect. The energy generated during the explosion of micro bubbles starts to heat up the deep layer of the human body and can keep it warm for a long time to improve all kinds of pains such as knee and joint pains.
7. In addition the micro-bubble can even achieve an overall skin massage effect through the micro vibrations generated while the micro bubbles are being sprayed. A short 5 minute micro bubble bath is similar to an actual 1 hour massage.
8. The micro-bubbles are gentle and will not cause any harm to pets.